Our 3rd Annual Meeting took place in Louisville, KY on Friday, January 29, 2016
. Thank you to all who attended and helped make this such a great event!
Annual Meeting 2016 Agenda
Chapter Business Meeting Notes
Congratulations to the 2016 Student Competition Winners!
- Jeremy Gould & Vineet Kumar, Leveraging the ESRI GeoEvent Processor, Hadoop and Integrating Real-Time Information
- Carl Shields & Dan Farrell, PLS, Leveraging LiDAR Partnership Data for Engineering & Other Applications
- Meghan Dunn, GISP, CFM, Digital Detection for MS4 Program Efficiency: Leveraging Dollars and Data
- Kim McDonough, GISP, Status of the Newly Implemented GISP Exam
- Daniel Donello & Anne Jeffers, Community TIGER Program
- Kurt Butefish, Status of K-12 Geography Education in Kentucky and Tennessee
- Eric Muncy, UAV Technology and its Rules/Regulations
A big thank you to this year's student competition sponsor: Fruit of the Loom, Inc.